Edge of Time Clock
What is the nature of clockness? Something that is constant, that we cannot hold onto, like a heartbeat, when we are joyful it disappears, when we are sad it barely moves. Our ancestors used star clocks, our wrists carry nano-seconds, we measure our lives by time, uplifting thoughts arrive in a flash of time. Clockness is all about movement - the working of time seems calmly predictable, but may be explosive, chaotic, expanding in space, only relative, not just earth time. For aesthetics, logos and award inscriptions are placed only as shown. Each award is signed by the artist, Susan Jacobs Lockhart, and a $10 contribution will be made to the Frank Lloyd Wright School of Architecture on behalf of your purchase. A romance booklet about this award and your donation is included for your presentation.
Packaging: Factory Gift Box
Color: Optical Crystal
Decorating Method: Sand Blasted
Production Time: 7 business days (after credit, art and eProof approval, excluding shipping time)
Ships From: KY
|SKU / Quantity||1-5||6-24||25+||Etch WxH||Size WxH||Weight (lbs)|
- Pricing Notes
- Our price includes engraving.
- No setup charges, engraving charges or copy change charges!
- Name or category changes are free.
- Color fill or 2nd position etching (new location) is optional.
- All items are attractively packaged in factor
- Purchase Methods
- Call us toll free at 1-866-313-ABLE (2253).
- Print out our downloadable order form and fax it to us at
- Order directly using our online order system below.